Pages

Friday, December 6, 2019

Scariest Animation 2



Have you ever seen the lochness monster?
This is a animation me and my friends have been working on that is from a story
 that me and my friends have written.
My friends are working on the other books.
There are links of there animations in the corner. (P.S I might not work so check out flynn and mathews blog to find the stories)
I hope you enjoy my Animation
Please comment I really want to know what monsters you want to have in the series!
This one is based on the lochness monster!
Enjoy The Animation :)

1 comment:

  1. Love it Honey! Great story line keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post