Pages

Friday, August 7, 2020

Beautiful Board game!

Hey guys so this post is VERY late to be published so i'm sorry. 
So in maths like months ago I was making a board game :). 
And we never made the board game we just made the characters. 
Here they are! Oh and don't forget to tell me who's the cutest! Sorry this may be a long post ;l.
Anyway I had so much fun creating these and I hope day I really will create a board game. 
Also I took these characters from a drawing I did and that's what It reminds me about. 





1 comment:

  1. Hi Honey Billy here. So I was scrolling down your blog and this made my eyes want to see this. My favourite was all of them! Maybe next time you could say the characters names. Anyway thats me for today bye. [Your best cousin in the world]

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post