Pages

Monday, July 5, 2021

The volume is 240cm3....What are the sides? 🤔

Hello Bloggers! Welcome back to another math adventure! Today I did a task with Flynn and AJ. 

We were challenged with the task of making a 240cm3 volume shape. The formula consisted of 3 x 8 x 10. 

It was 3 length, 8 width, and 10 height...Unfortunately, we had a bit of a failure with the 3 length and sadly ended up with 2.5 instead.  Everyone came up with such amazing, exciting shapes. Here are some professionally modeled photos of our creation. P.S ( we decided to design it to look a bit like central perk from friends).  Have you ever created a 3D object? I hope you enjoyed this post! See ya next time bloggers.









No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post