Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2020

Mr Fractions Tragic Death! 😭😭😭

Hi bloggers! Today I'm blogging about maths! Maths was very tough this week but it soon turned into a funny time instead. Me and my friend Flynn decided to make a Newspaper about fractions. Our paper is called Fraction time by NEWZZY NEWZ. I can't get a picture of it right now because its not done but I promise I will get a picture soon. OK so PEACE Honey Out!
Oh here is a story from our paper. It is a sad day for fraction lovers around the world. With the murder of Mr Fraction when his cleaner came in to clean the clothes she found him split in half. Witnesses say he was half the man he used to be. Suspects: PENCIL GANG!
ok so thats it if you want to see more of Mr Fraction please say so in the comments.
Bye

5 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Jaydee i am new to school so i like your story you can do more but it is cool
    By Jaydee ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not new :l

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post