Pages

Friday, July 24, 2020

My Werid Book :D

Welcome back Bloggers! Today I'm sharing with you my Book about Toffles/ Apple tree. I hope you like it. I hope you enjoy reading the book :)
This activity was really fun and I loved 
being creative with my words.
Please tell me if you can't read it.
I know that there are two slides that have the number 4 on it and I will fix it, when I have time. Also sorry that's its a long post but I couldn't fix that sorry. 
Please give me feed back in the comments, see ya later bye! 
Honey Bunny OUT :l.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post