Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Summer Learning Journey: Task 10

 Hey everyone! 

I'm Back! Sorry I didn't do much I actually just came back from a holiday in Pohara! 

Well lets get into the task! So this days task was all about making a summer song. My song is about the Joy of summer and playing in on the golden sand and the crystal blue water. Hope you enjoy!



Ok so my song is pretty short, sorry but i'm on a tight schedule. Ya know paperwork and Bills, yeah that stuff.  So I really enjoyed this task and it reminded me of my holiday. Did you go on holiday? Where did you go?. Hasta La Vista!

2 comments:

  1. Tēnā koe Honey, my name is Elle and I’m from the Summer Learning Journey.

    Wow, you have composed a great song! I really like that you’ve given it a theme - it feels very beachy, just like the golden sand and the crystal blue water you mentioned! Very groovy! The beat goes perfectly with the melody too, which made it good fun to listen to. Have you composed a song before? You’re very good at it!

    It was cool to hear that you’ve been on holiday in Pohara! Did you have fun? What did you get up to? Thank you for asking a question to the readers of your blog - that is a great way to start a comment thread! I have been on a holiday this summer. I stayed in Taupo and went kayaking in the lake! We also had picnics on the beach, which was so much fun!

    Great blogging Honey, and I hope you keep making awesome tunes like this one!

    Mā te wā
    Elle (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post