Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Summer Learning Journey: Task 9

 Hey Guys welcome back to another Summer Learning Journey post! 

So This task was pretty fun, We had to design a Santa costume that related to where we live! So This was pretty fun and It reminded me of the time when I thought I heard a reindeer on the roof and then I tried to go to bed as fast as I could! I don't exactly know why it reminded me of that but it just did! 

So here is my Santa!

So Yeah mine is based on the Antarctic centre! Hope you enjoyed this post and remember to comment!


1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Honey, Kiana-Marino here from the Summer Learning Journey.

    Te pai hoki! Wow, this is good! Thank you for sharing your antarctic based santa costume with us on your blog. You have done an awesome job at combining summer and cold into one themed outfit. You have done an awesome job at editing you photo as well, did you find that challenging?

    I look forward to your response and seeing more posts you produce on your blog over the summer break.

    Ngā mihi
    Kiana-Marino

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post