Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Perfect Pixel! 🐯

 Hey Guys! It's Honey...and welcome to my blog!

So since I'm in the Aladdin production I have been working on some Aladdin-based tasks while I'm not rehearsing lines or singing.  Here is my first task I completed which is a pixel art of Rajah!

Comment down below what your favorite character is! 

I hope you like it! It wasn't a too hard task actually and I enjoyed making it very much.  I used Piskel to make this character. Next time I think I should have added the name to the picture.
Anyway, that's all, for now, bye bloggers! 


3 comments:

  1. Hi Honey, My fav character is RAJAH. For a sec I thought it was a real tiger, I love using pixel art its so much fun! Maybe next time explain how you made it. What is your farourite character from aladdin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Honey. My favorite character is RAJAH! I really like your pixel drawing you are so talented. Maybe next time you could explain why you had to do this as a task and add more information. What is your favorite character. But overall good job bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite is Jasmine! Because that's my role in the production :).

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post