Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Jimmy the egg has a crash landing🥚🔥

 Hey guys! Welcome to my blog! So today I have a cool little STEAM ( Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math)  experiment that my class tried. 

We had to make an egg or Jimmy ( We called our egg that) not die! Me and my 4 other friends created our very own capsule and then we threw it off a 3-meter drop. The aim of this experiment was to not let Jimmy die and make sure he has no cracks at all. I made a review of this experiment, I hope you enjoy it!



Have you ever made an experiment? How did it go? Did you make the same one I did? 
 If the video doesn't work please tell me! Have a nice day and make sure to check out the video we made! Btw I'm the girl with the blonde hair near the end with the other girl ( Alexie). BYE! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Honey
    You have done an amazing blog post. I love your layout and how you includede a lot of interisting information. This remineds me of when we did this experiment. There is not much more I could say. You have done amazing honey
    -Lily-piper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...Thanks LP your an amazing friend!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post