Pages

Friday, November 5, 2021

My Māori Adventure! 😜

Kia Ora! Ko Honey Toku Ingoa :).  Welcome back to my blog! So you probably know it was Te Wiki o Te Reo Māori a long time ago, (I forgot to post it). And I think that it's a really amazing week so our teachers gave us the task of making a Māori animation that kind of tells or shows us some Māori words for items or things that we can see in our everyday life. 

This was very fun and I created it with one of my friends Tilly! It shows us at the swimming pool and having fun learning maori words. I hope you enjoy it :).

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Honey!
    I loved your animation! I thought It was really fun to watch. That must have taken a long time to do. I loved all the characters.
    Bye:)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post