Pages

Friday, November 5, 2021

French....*Warning CRINGE*๐Ÿฅ–๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿž

 Bonjour Bloggers! So today we started to learn the basics of french! This video is pretty....actually VERY cringy and I forgot lines and even forgot the camera was on! There are a lot of mistakes in this so please just beware. 

This was a fun task and I enjoyed having fun and learning with my friends. This task reminded me of this time when me and my cousin Gaia were in the museum and we had a challenge where we had to talk french for the whole day. I am pretty confident with a small portion of french. I hope you enjoy the video and um possibly learn something.

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed watching your video with the old trio back together! Good work on your French conversation you three! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour Honey
    I am Caitlin from marshland school and I enjoyed watching your conversation in french. I learned alot well have a good day.
    -Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fench hay.
    Bonjure Madame.
    Comment tu t'tappelles?
    Comment Ca va?
    Salut!
    - Jordan yes it's me.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post