Pages

Friday, January 17, 2020

Summer learning Journey My Miracle

"Found You!" 

One day I was playing in the playground with my Nana and my brother Alfie.
When I got Found when we were playing hide and seek! 
Then when I was it I saw my Nana, she was hiding behind a rubbish bin in the park.
When I went over to see if she noticed I found her. 
Then when I got there I said "Found you!" she replied to me "I'm stuck"
She couldn't get up. I called to my brother who came.
We had to help her . We were the only ones in the park,
But soon after some hard teamwork we got her up.
It was scary!


Have you ever had to be brave? Here is another summer learning journey task!
This one was were you had to write a story about were you or someone else had to be brave.
I hope you like this story!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Honey, this is Kieryn from the Summer Learning Journey.
    Thank you for participating in the Summer Learning Journey and sharing with us a time when you were brave!
    Wow, that sounds like a terrifying situation to be in. Being around someone you love and seeing them hurt or injured is a scary experience, and I am so glad you were able to be brave and help your Nana get back up.
    Was there anything in particular that made your Nana fall, or was she hiding behind the rubbish bin as a part of the game?
    I cannot believe your Nana was playing Hide and Seek with you! She sounds like such an amazing person, and I am sure the experience must have been as alarming for her as it was for you.
    How did you manage to get her back up?
    It would be great if you could reply to this comment and let me know!
    When I lived in Australia, I had to call the SPCA (or in Australia they call it the RSPCA) to help a kangaroo which had been attacked by a dog. The kangaroo was not in very good shape, and I watched over him until the SPCA arrived to help him out.
    I was really scared during that situation because I knew that the kangaroo was in pain, but I couldn’t do anything to help him. I also didn’t know whether or not the dog was still out there, so I was exceedingly brave and kept a close eye on him to make sure he didn’t get attacked a second time.
    Thank you for creating such an amazing blog post. I look forward to seeing more content from you!
    Nga mihi

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post