Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Fantastic Fibonacci

 


Hi Bloggers, welcome back. Marshland school is now having Math week!? Who here loves Math!!!
Here is my Fibonacci Sequence golden spiral. My favourite part was drawing the faces onto the spiral :). I didn't have to do it but it was really fun.  The Fibonacci sequence is made on the numbers
 0 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55.

Here is how it works, 0+1 = 1 
1 +1 = 2
2+1= 3
3+2= 5 
and so on. The Fibonacci sequence is a strange but amazing!  I hope you learn't something today . 
Honey Out ;D!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Honey I'm Miriama from Waikowhai Primary School. I really like the drawing, I wish I could draw like that! I really like the little faces on the colours and I think this blog post is fire! Keep up the good work up and I hope you have a fantastic day blog you later!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Honey
    This looks like a lot of fun oh I wish I was doing this oh well. I like the cute faces you drawn on the shapes very creative and magical. I don't think that you need to fix anything amazing work ta ta now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Honey
    I know this was last post was last week but i wanted to see what you have been up to I thought this task was very cool. There is not much more to say except this post was amazing! Bye!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post