Pages

Friday, September 11, 2020

Waving Whirlpools

Hi Bloggers so um I don't know why I called this post waving whirlpools, I tried to come up with a better name but um no.  But this is a picture to actually makes this title make sense. 

Ok back to the task, we basically had to read about whirlpools and then say what we would do If we were going on a vacation to see one place where whirlpools occur regularly. I chose the Naruto whirlpools. The Naruto whirlpools occur in Tokushima, Japan under the Onaruto bridge. So here is me and my friends slide :). 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post