Pages

Friday, September 4, 2020

Marvelous Music

 Kia ora Bloggers, Welcome to my blog! For inquiry term 3 we have been learning to make music on our device's. This was so fun and I mostly enjoyed trying out other notes and tunes. Here is my Music! 


The reason we created music was for a Pukeko/ year 2,3 disco!!
I got to see my brother dancing and it was sooooo fun! We created music to prove that we can be creators not just users. I hope you enjoyed my music and see ya next time :D. Also if it says edit with music lab please don't press it :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post