Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2021

All About Me!

 Hey Guys! Welcome back, and today you will learn a bit about me with my video All About Me!

SO LETS WATCH THIS!

Click here to watch!

I hope you have learnt something about me! This task reminded me and actually made me think of what my favourite things are! It was really fun!

Have you ever created a video on Canva? I would defiantly recommend creating a video like what I did.

Have a good day and see ya later! Also shout out to my dad and my friend Camryn who's birthday is today!

Btw you can access the video! 

See ya later Bloggers!




3 comments:

  1. Great slide show honey. I lots of info....though I must admit I didnt know you loved the twilight movies....I thought Hunger Games was your favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Honey. Lots of information all about you, and really nicely presented.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post