Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2021

Super Safety!

 Hey Bloggers! Welcome back to Honeys amazing Blog and today we are discussing safety! 

In Toroa on Wednesdays we go to Technology! So while the other group is away we talk about safety and some experiences that people have been through.

I want to test if you know how to keep safe so the teachers set us a task and we created a poster on a story that could happen. Here is mine!




In the comments please answer what you would do!

Also If you can't see the text I have made a link to a doc to see the text! Click here for Doc!

Ok so please comment back on what you would do and why? I think I would Yell out and run indoors to call my parents, would you do the same?

See ya next time. Hasta la Vista 



1 comment:

  1. Hey Honey. Billy said hed run inside and call the police. I think I'd yell to scare him and then go inside and call for help. Janey

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post