Pages

Monday, February 15, 2021

Favourite Camp Memory: 2021

Hey Everyone! Welcome back to Honeys Blog! 

So I am in school now, and on the 2ND day of school we got on a bus and went to camp! It was a very full on 2nd day :l. 

We went to Wainui camp and let me say....AWESOME!!! Have you gone on camp yet? If you did where did you go? 

This video shows probably my favourite most funny memory from camp. Well actually probably not funniest because the funniest moment was when one of my best friends fell of her kayak and it drifted really far away :D. 

Anyway onto the video!!!


I hope you enjoyed! It was very fun at camp and I had a amazing time! 
Except from when I got a heat rash :/.
Please tell me what your funniest memory was. 
See ya next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post