Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2021

David the English settler ๐Ÿ˜Ž

 Hey everyone this is DAVID!



So a couple days ago we started to learn about the Treaty O Waitangi .The task I had to start on writing was a script in the point of view of a English Settler or Maori and then turn it into a Voki video.
I chose English just because not many people understand there view of the Treaty O Waitangi. 
When I did this it made me think hard about what they where thinking and if they were like, 
 "OMG I JUST TOOK ALL OF MAORI'S LAND YAY!"  and instead were like
 " I don't know why the Maori hate us?". So which one do you think is more accurate? 
It was a hard task and I enjoyed it a lot, have you ever created a video with Voki?
Im so sorry if the sound is bad and it was very noisy to film, I did try to get my friends to be quiet but of course no on listens to me -_-.
Have a good day bloggers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post