Pages

Friday, March 26, 2021

Whats the Weather? ( Caution Weird Content)😒

 So I made a weather animation on scratch and it turned out a bit weird let's say. 

Well, here it is....

Instructions:

Press the green flag to start

Click the running boy then press space

Press up then after that down arrow

then press the letter a

And that's it let's get on with the Animation :O





This was an enjoyable task because I kinda mucked around with the funny characters and all. 
It reminded me of a time I flew over Dubai I have no idea why but the backdrop reminds me of that type of place. Anyway bloggers I'll see you next time. Have a great day!
Have you ever coded on scratch?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post