Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2021

K.O.S Werid Drawings 😬

 HEY BLOGGERS!!! Its Honey here and today we are looking at how to keep yourself safe! Not just physical wise but also health. 

Our task was to explain what was happening in two comic strips and then draw what happens next.

Here is my learning!



Ok I hope you enjoyed the stories! Have you ever drawn a comic? 
I hope you have a wonderful day and please make sure that the things in the story don't happen to you or anyone else. Bye Bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post