Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Red Miss Take

Have you ever made a mistake?
For writing term 3 day 2 we had to do a writing about a video called Red miss take, after we watched the video we had to complete a bunch or tasks about the video. Here are my tasks, I will update this post every time I do a task. Here is my first task and second task , the first task was about making instructions for the machine, and the second task was were we had to make a recipe for red riding hood, Jack from jack and the beanstalk and the big bad wolf, I had fun thinking of the ingredients and the language that I would use Enjoy!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hey hey hey It's Billy here!!!

    That video you told us about must be very cool and I love how you made the the Instructions by number.

    well Billy out, Peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Honey
    Sounds like you are making good use of your Lockdown time with plenty of learning! Great post and very detailed! I really enjoy your writing style and the way you used such great descriptive language! Looking forward to reading more posts from you Honey. Mrs Pascoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honey, I LOVE your description. You have such a way with words. Well done. Janey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Honey. Wow! This task has been a real labour of love for you. You have perservered even when you have found some of the tasks a challenge. I really love your potions and the ending of the story where the dolls meet the Brothers Grimm! Awesome work

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post