Pages

Friday, April 17, 2020

Super Sunrise

Have you ever woken up to a beautiful sunrise? For Home learning Term 2 Day 3 I have chosen to do a beautiful master piece. This art is of a road leading out to a nice sunrise. For this task I had to listen to a video on how to make this art. If you want to listen to the video the link is here One point perspective Drawing. But other wise here are the simple steps on how to make it.

  1. Get the essential supplies ( pencil, ruler,  paper,  rubber,  felts or coloured pencils) 
  2. Draw a dot on the middle of the page then using ruler to draw to lines on either side to make the road
  3. Draw the sun make sure the dot is on the middle of the sun
  4. then start drawing buildings and trees if you don't know how to do that you can  have a look at mine
  5. then colour the hole thing ( make sure you add shade and detail for more pop!) 
Here is mine compared to the ladies I was watching.
I hope you like it :)


       

7 comments:

  1. You have done such a great job with this art work Honey. I really enjoyed watching you set up for your task and quietly go about the business of recreating the picture. You spent a long time perfecting it and I think the final result is very similar. I haven't watched the video link, but your explanations are very clear - I might just give it a try when I have a bit of spare time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey! Well done. Your art work is fantastic, very similar to the original. Like mum, I might have to have a go. Janey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all your comments on my blog, I hope you both have a wonderful day
    From Honey xxx
    :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honey - you have inspired me to do my own drawing. I'll message it to you once I've finished colouring it in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Honey, I didn't know you could draw so well! Ka pai! I've taught this style before, and it looks good on a black background with chalk too, like a night scene. Have you thought about creating another perspective piece using different subjects, like giants/mountains/houses/rivers? I'd love to see some more of your artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Honey! It's your amazing cousin Gaia!
    Wow your drawing is amazing! I like how you added a few bits to it and changed the colours around a bit. It looks so cool! Ka Pai.
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Honey,it Lucy first of i think that your drawing is amazing and i think that you should proud.i love how you put so much detail.But maybe next time everything could be a bit bigger otherwise it was amazing
    see you later bye

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post