Pages

Friday, June 26, 2020

Dastardly Dragons


Hi there Bloggers today I am blogging about my own Dragon movie!
Have you ever thought of or created a movie? 
In literacy we are all writing about a Dragon and the adventures he or she goes on.
 The Dragon I am writing about is called Blue and he finds himself in a mess with Hunters. 
When he and his friends escape they take revenge but then find themselves damaging there Home. 
But then the world flourishes and its all happy! 
I will Blog about my Movie soon or Later Bye Bye for now Bloggers!

3 comments:

  1. Hi there Honey!
    I love your post! I think you did a great job! You made it look very interesting and cool. I like you title it quite eye-catching with the alliteration. By the way, how do you make these comics? Do you use a site?
    From your amazing cousin and greatest person ever living...
    Gaia :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Honey
    This is very interesting I like how you did this the story it's telling is great. Have you thought of having maybe more scenes? I you have then please reply back and yes I have thought of making my own movie and I have been making a lot some are on my blog. Well nothing to change here so bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah this is only my first try on a story board sorry.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post