Pages

Friday, June 26, 2020

The Horrible Bad Movie


Hey Guys welcome back to my blog!
I hope you have been waiting for the most horrible movie ever. 
Have you ever used We video? If you have what did you create?
I created a weird Movie :( .
It might not be the best but I only had a day to complete it because It was sick for 4 days.
In literacy we had to create a story about a dragon and then make a movie out of the story. 
Here' s mine tell me if there anything I can improve :D. 
Have a great day bloggers and see you next time. 

   

2 comments:

  1. Hey Honey Mathew here I really like how you added your voice. And the way you tried to change your voice was cool so I think it's really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Honey!
    I think your mini movie is awesome! You did a great job. And it isn't weird it's really cool! Yes I have used wevideo many many many (etc) times before and I've created random videos and then a video essay for school.
    From your best cousin and greatest person ever living...
    Gaia! :3

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post