Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2020

Sisters don't always like each other

`
Kia Ora Bloggers! Welcome back to my awesome blog :D.
Do you have a sister or brother and you just nearly always argue? 
I have a brother his name is Alfie, I love him so much but we don't always get along.
In literacy our task for this week was to read a story and then show what the main characters were like in all their ages. The story was called the red ball, the main characters are called Ida and May. They are like sisters but they also despise each other sometimes. I hope you enjoyed my blog post and I will see you next time Bloggers Bye!  

4 comments:

  1. Hi Honey!!
    This is amazing and yes I have a brother and he is so annoying and we always fight but his small so I don't really care. The reason I like this because the way you made these character if you did are amazing and that it's a story about two sisters that fight. Well good bye honey I would love to see even more posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Honey!
    This is an amazing story you made! You did an awesome job! I have a younger brother Billy (of course you know him). I love him put like you and Alfie, we don't always get along. I like what you used for the characters and backgrounds. What did you use?
    From your best cousin ever and the greatest person living...
    Gaia :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Honey!
    My name is Maringi from Ahipara school.
    I loved you story about the two sisters.
    I think it is cool that the two sisters actually love each other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Honey my name is Maikee from Ahipara school I liked the two sister they were so funny.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post