Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2021

Bedmas...with my brother!?😅

 Hello everyone! Were back at level 3! So here is my weekly blog post and it was a really fun maths task we had to do. We had to create a video explaining what is bedmas since that's what we have been learning about this week. I really enjoy doing bedmas equations but I enjoyed doing this video even more! I hope you like it! 

What do you think? Do you understand? I really hope you enjoyed it and I'll see you guys next blog post! Bye! 



6 comments:

  1. Hi Honey!! It's your cousin Gaia~ I loved your bedmas video, and I love how you did it with your brother too. It was very interesting.�� XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Honey!!! I love your video - and your helper Alfie!!! Very funny and very informative!! Well done!! Janey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Honey, Mathew here,
    I really like how you explained it with your brother asking questions. To answer your questions I think its really cool, can you tell me how you changed your voice, to answer your second question I think yours is make easier to understand then mine and I think I understand better now too by watching it. I can't find anything wrong with it good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys so much! Oh and Mathew I used messenger kids UwU.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a funny Video but very informative! Great work you two!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Honey
    This is so cool even with your brother/helper you have done really good and I can't wait for your next post.
    By Caitlin

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post