Pages

Friday, August 27, 2021

Next time you see plastic in the water..๐Ÿ‘€

 Hey guys! So here is another blog post for today! And it's about what happens when we litter and it gets into our oceans. I found this extremely interesting, kind of gruesome, and definitely shocking! Have you ever seen a piece of rubbish on the beach or even in the water? Today I made an animation on what happens when our rubbish gets into our oceans. It was an inquiry task and I really enjoyed doing it! 


I hope you found this as interesting as I did. It reminded me of all the times I saw rubbish at the beach. If you saw some rubbish even if It wasn't yours would you pick it up? I would! I hope you enjoyed this animation and I'm sure I won't be having fish any time soon! 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Honey, I think you have put together an amazing presentation, which you have planned and executed really well. It is visually enjoyable to watch and has a clear simple message. Well done MUM x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what an amazing presentation so cute but also sending a very important message! Great work! I think I might do this inquiry task now. Toddles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Bilbo and thanks Mum!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post