Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2020

Cursed Caribbean


For Maths time in we were learning about probability,and we got to make board games.
My team chose to do one about pirates of the Caribbean,Have you ever watched the movies?
This image is a finished product,we played the board game and it turned out really cool.
I won the game and my friends Mathew and Flynn came second and third .
I hope you like my board game and I really would like you to comment on any cool ideas you would do for a board game.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post