Pages

Friday, March 27, 2020

Fun Field Trip



This is Day 4 of Home learning. For my task for today I have chosen to do a virtual field trip to Monterey Bay,  California. This year I was going to America but it looks like I will have to wait till next year. But I still wanted to have a look so I chose it to be my Virtual field trip.

Its currently Thursday Afternoon at Monterey Bay, Its 12c and Raining. Great Day to go to the aquarium, its currently closed due to Covid 19 but I still enjoyed a great virtual tour of the aquarium.


Monterey Bay Aquarium Visitor Guide

Monterey Aquarium has a lot to explore, when I was roaming around there website I found a virtual tour,  here is the link If you would like to check that out.

Virtual Tour

Also I found out that they do sleepovers,Tours and Live cams
Here are some examples of tours, Open sea feeding, Penguin Feeding, Luna the sea otter story and Project white shark.
Also I looked at most of  the live cams and the Sharks eye view was definitely my fave.
Sharks eye view cam

Also the website has a lot of Information on Climate change, Pollution and the seas Eco system.


Oh and last but not least for my Aunty Jane here is a video to keep you calm.
Meditation

I hope that next year we will possibly go there in real life.
I hope you liked my Virtual field trip, please comment
on what I can Improve on and where would you go.
Thank you for listening :)











1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the meditation Honey! Didnt realise I wasnt calm!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post