Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

The case of the missing case

This is day one of home school and I decided to do my task on Pigeon impossible,For this task we had to write about this video about a pigeon and a man who was a spy. After we watched the video we could choose from 5 tasks and I chose to do the one were you could write another mission for this man that got ruined by the pigeon, here is my story.

The case of the missing Case!


It was a sunny Saturday morning as I sat on a little green bench with my case filled with spy gadgets on clear view street the smell of baked donuts filled the air as the cities lights filled the place with happiness .The smell of the round chocolate topped treats was wafting up my nose and my mouth filled with craving.I had to have one! By the time I had lined up and actually gotten the bakers treat I had forgotten all about my case which I had left on the green bench which made your butt have splinters. I hurried back to the bench and there standing in front of me was a pigeon! A pigeon who was staring at MY donut. The bird with silky grey and white feather then sat on my case, It was like he was saying “give me the donut in return for the case” and no way I would give my mouth watering donut to a bird. The pigeons eyes hardened at the donut like he would pounce at any time. I was getting sick of this silly bird and I attempted to shoo him.The bird got frightened and fell off, “HA HA” I looked around at the people walking beside me to see if they laughed but instead they looked at me as if I was a weirdo. I felt ashamed and I thought I should just get my case and move on.But when I looked back at the bench the case was gone! A strange sound bussed in my ear like something was hovering above me,I looked up and there was my case!...but how can it fly? Then I remembered The Pigeon! I looked up again and a grey head stuck out and it looked angry.The pigeon pulled its head back in and smacked the buttons with his head.Soon enough the pigeon got rockets and they were aiming at me! 



All there was left to do was run.

3 comments:

  1. Great work Honey, a really good start to your daily blogs from home. I think the first half of your writing is particularly gripping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Honey! It's Gaia here, I love your first home school post it was amazing! I love the detail. Keep up the work! :3

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post