Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Teeth

Have you ever gone fishing? This is Home learning day 3 , today I chose to do a writing task about Teeth Just like the other stories, high diving giraffes and Pigeon impossible we had a video to look at then write about it. I chose to do the task to write about both the men's point of view, I also gave both of them a name. I hope you enjoy my story.
Teeth

Bills point of view

I was so excited, today was mine and Brian’s fishing trip. Brian had mentioned some really good spots out on the lake and I couldn't wait to get a good old salmon to cook. The sun shined down on us as we clambered onto Brian's  little wooden rowing boat. As we sailed of into the middle of the lake, the boat creaked, it didn't feel so stable. I was thinking of saying should we head back or are your sure this thing is stable, but then I knew Brian was really looking forward to this trip and really so was I. As the shore disappeared out of sight,we got out our fishing rods and started fishing.  Nothing was biting, and to make matters worse, I sneezed and it was that bad that my teeth came out. I searched and searched the old boat but found nothing. Brian thought it was funny and he laughed but it really wasn't that funny, well, at least for me. Then Brian pointed my teeth out for me, they were sitting on the side of the boat. Yes! Finally my teeth! But then the boat rocked and my teeth fell into the deep blue murky waters of the lake, As I peered over the side I saw my teeth slowly falling into the depths and then out of sight. And Brian kept on laughing, maybe it had been a bit funny to start off with, but it really wasn’t that funny anymore. After a while I decided to turn my back on him and he turned his back on me, I could still hear him laughing though.  Then brian tapped me on the shoulder, and he had a Massive Salmon!!! But then he laughed and I saw that there was his teeth in the fishes mouth. Time for payback I thought to myself. I took Brian's teeth out and tried them on it was a bit disgusting but then I threw them into the water and I could see Brian's face turn from laughing to shocked.

Brian's point of view

Today was the day! Bill and I were heading out onto Blue Fin Lake on a great adventure, best pals fishing. As I stood there next to my trusty rowing boat I could see the sun shining on the puddles that lay on the ground at the side of the lake.  After a Long time of waiting for Bill he finally turned up. Thank goodness. We rowed away from the shore, the houses on the lakefront getting smaller and smaller until they disappeared into thin air. I could smell the fishy smells wafting across the air, above the glistening lake. We casted our fishing rods out and waited, then something hilarious happened.. Bill sneezed. And even worse his teeth fell out. Now this was just too funny and I couldn’t stop myself from laughing.  I laughed so hard I could hardly talk. Bill searched the boat, he didn’t look like he was finding it as funny. Suddenly, I spotted his teeth, I felt like a hero until his teeth fell over board. Now that was funny, again I burst out laughing. Soon Bill decided to turn his back on me, so I did the same. Then something tugged on my fishing line, Finally! A salmon, beautiful. I looked at its face and grinned, I had a idea to make Bill laugh! I pulled out my teeth and stuck them in the fish's mouth. Then I poked Bill to show him my joke. Bill suddenly turned around and stared, I was already giggling, Bill then took my teeth out of the fish, he then stuck them in his mouth!  I felt confused. Suddenly, Bill threw my teeth out into the lake. I watched them sinking beneath the water and my laugh changed into a gasp.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Honey. Great writing.....love how you have created 2 very different personalities in these men. Well done. Bit gross putting his teeth in the fish...even grosser Bill putting them in his mouth! Yuk! Janey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Honey! Love your writing! I like how you did two different perspectives to the story. It was a bit gross but really interesting as well! Ka pai!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hey hey!!! Billy Here I love the story good work and Grate title Teeth so good well kia koa. [Um if you don't know what that means it means goodbye]

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post