Pages

Friday, August 13, 2021

Jazzy Jasmine!πŸ‘‘

 If you auditioned for a part who would you want to be? Hello Bloggers! I just did one of the most exciting things I have ever done in my entire life! I performed in front of over 100 people! I am really proud of what I did and to be honest, I wouldn't be as confident as I am now if I didn't do the production! I also want to shout out to Mrs. Osborn, Mrs. Davis, Miss Smith, and Roberts for basically organizing and doing EVERYTHING for everyone! It was really fun and amazing so thank you! Doing this made me feel really amazing inside and It gave me confidence in myself for once! Everyone who auditioned was so brave and everyone was amazing too! I was in cast Rua, there are two casts Tahi and Rua, we performed on 2 different nights each.  Here are some photos I hope you enjoy! We had so much fun together and I'm really sad to see it go! I made so many good friends and even talked to people I would never talk to if they were not in production. I just want to say one thing....Give everything a red hot go!

Me getting my makeup done!
Me and AJ ( Babkak/ Really good Friend)



                                                      Babkak, Omar, Aladdin, Kassim, JASMINE!

These Palace Walls Song
With my Princess Besties ( Izzy, Sophia and Olivia)



                                                                      A Whole New World!



                                                                 Jafar and Iago ( Coll and Flynn)
                                                                 Babkak, Omar...KASSIM!
                                                                     AJ,Tayla...COOPER!
                                                                            FINALE!


CAST RUA! ( My cast)





5 comments:

  1. Hello Honey
    Wow that is an amazing advice maybe next time I might try out for a main part. But the thing I loved most is you don't care what people think you are just being you. You are the bravest girl I ever have seen.
    From Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED THE PRODUCTION! Well done to everyone, but seeing you light up the stage as Jazzy Jasmine was a wonderful moment for a very proud Mum! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Honey! I'm so pleased you posted about Aladdin. As your Aunty/Godmother - I was so proud of you up there on the stage! Everyone was wonderful and you are right - the teachers did an amazing job. But, I have to say your acting and singing - well, you surprised us all. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Honey~! It's Gaia here! I loved to watch you in the show you were very good at acting and especially the singing. You are really brave and talented. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Honey!

    My name is Finau and I attend Pt England School as a year 7 student. Wow! What an amazing show you performed in! I love how the show/theme was called "Jazzy Jasmine" (correct me if I'm wrong). I'd be quite nervous to audition for something but I'm glad you gave it a go and got it. Keep up the nice work!

    Finau:)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post