Pages

Friday, August 27, 2021

Fantastic Fantasy!๐Ÿ“œ

 Kia Ora everyone! Yesterday we learned about the fantasy genre! Fantasy has to be one of my favourite genres of all time because you can really use your imagination and just explore! Also, I'm really fascinated by mythical creatures! So this task was quite fun and It also was kind of hard. We had to name all the cliches in a fantasy book, I chose Harry Potter because it's a series of books I have already read and It also consists of so many cliches.  The second part of this task was coming up with a whole new Harry Potter character!? It was really really hard because Harry Potter is already so packed with information and it's quite perfect already. The aim of creating this character is to for him/her to have an impact on the story and mine certainly did! Here is my work!


So as you know my character was Christina. Did you like the character I made? If you had to create a character what would you call him/her and what would her purpose be? Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this post and I'll see ya next time! Bye!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! such a cool character! I wish she was in the movie! She would have been an awesome character! Toddles from you amazing cousin!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post