Pages

Friday, August 27, 2021

WHO WILL WIN!?๐Ÿ˜ฌ

 Hey guys! Welcome back to my blog, so on Wednesday Mr Shaw's literacy group was given the task of dressing up as Alien a Sci-fi villain, or just something extremely weird! It was a lot of fun. When I first heard the task I was like OH NO! Because It was going to be so embarrassing. And to be honest it kind of was...I got my inspiration for the outfit from looking in the fridge and seeing a carton of eggs. The most enjoyable part was when we were taking the picture and about every time we were about to take the photo I started laughing! And then my least favorite part was actually putting the photo on the slide for everyone to see. Have you ever turned yourself into an alien? If you did what would your name be? Mine was Weird Alien Creature! It was a really fun task and every day we learn about a new genre, today was Sci-Fi. Anyway here is the picture! 

Well umm....did you laugh? It's pretty hard not to with my face like that! Who do you think will win? 
I have my bets on the alien. Anyway, I'll see you guys next time bye!



3 comments:

  1. RAT BOI FOR THE WIN! Such a cool rat... Alien creature look very funny! toughs eyes are BIG! Toddles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You chose wrong...you better close your window at night >:)

    Alien Creature will find you...just kidding thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post