Pages

Friday, August 6, 2021

The Other Side..๐Ÿ˜

 So this week for art we made a really awesome piece of art.  We drew one side a happy ocean scene and the other an ocean full of plastic and dead coral. It looked pretty awesome and I loved doing it a lot. My favorite part probably was the coloring in because that just brings the whole scene to life. When drawing the fish it reminded me of my own fish, so I also included them. My fish are 3 female Bettas called Crystal, Xena, and Lunar. I loved this task because I know so much about it and I really enjoy learning about the subject and how we can help our ocean environments.  Here are a few pictures! 




The last two pictures are of the different sides. The top one is the bad side and the other is the happy side.
Have you ever came across rubbish? Did you pick it up even if it wasn't yours?
I really hope you enjoyed my blog post and remember...
Help save the environment! Pick up rubbish!





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post