Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2021

I'm never gonna go in a lake AGAIN! ๐Ÿ›ถ

 Are you in lockdown too? Kia ora. Well, the Corona virus is back! But this time worse...I am stuck at home AGAIN!!! I really don't enjoy distance learning, because I love my friends and teachers and I just don't like being stuck at home and really just flopping on the couch. So today my literacy distance learning task was to create a ghost horror story that showcases some of the genre conventions. This was really fun for me and I enjoyed being imaginative. It reminded me of the ghost stories my nanny has told me...some of them are not as scary as others...anyway, my story is called Row Boat and I really hope you enjoy reading it. 


What part was your favorite? Please comment down below! Anyway, I will see you next time, hope you enjoyed it! Bye!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Honey!
    I Love your blog post so much detail, Perfect puntuation and amazing title. I cant think of anything for you to improve on!
    This remineds me of my first time kayaking on the lake I guess its going to be my last time now to. Overall a great blog post!
    Kind regards

    -LP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Honey,
    I'm Lucy from korimako hub. I think your story is amazing it has so much detail! Your story kind of left there i really wanted it go on! That's how amazing it is!! Kai pai

    from Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Honey! Janey here!! Just Wow!!! What happened? I want to know more! So well written. Amazing work Honey. Janey x

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post