Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2020

Mystery Murder. I BET IT'S RUTH!!!

Hi, Bonjour, Hola, Salve, Konnichiwa, Anyoung haseyo, Guten Tag! Sorry got a bit carried away heh.  Uhh...welcome to my blog!

Anyway a couple of days ago in math we had a task were we had to find clues to find out a murderer who had killed someone in a health spa! I mean who like who would do that! Anyway we had 32 suspects...


Uhh can you see the names? Comment if you cant ;). We got given 5 clues to find out who it was. 
P.s Its not Ruth :(. But before we got the clues we had to do MATH! And each answer would give us a letter so once we did all of them, we would have a message. This was the first task. Yeah you cant see it sorry. I don't want this post to be to big. The first message was THE KILLER DROPPED HIS HAT. 


The second task was angles.
And the message was THE MURDERER HAS DARK HAIR The third task is a compass task
And the message... KILLER IS RIGHT HANDED The fourth clue was THE KILLER DROVE and the Final was THE MURDERER HAS A SKIRT! Who is the murderer comment down below! And I will tell you if your right :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post