Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Summer Learning Journey: Task 1

 Kia Ora Everyone Its Honey here and welcome to my blog!

Today my post is all about the Summer Learning Journey! And my posts will probably be about the Summer Learning Journey for a bit. Ok well today's task was to learn about Tanerore. Tanerore is the son of Tama-nui-te-ra. He is the personification of shimmering air, and also the Wiriwiri which is used in kapa haka reminds us of him ( The Shimmering Air). Well now to the task we had to create a Kowhaiwhai pattern that represents summer. I chose to do it online. My Kowhaiwhai represents the heat at summer time . I hope you like it and remember to comment on what I should improve on :D.



1 comment:

  1. Hey Honey,

    I’m Daniel from the SLJ Blog commenting team. I’m looking forward to seeing all your amazing blog posts and I hope you’re enjoying your summer.

    Your art is really expressive. I can really see and feel the sun's heat in your picture and the hot summer days radiating out. At first I thought the patterns looked like thorns so it does look like quite a harsh picture which I think describes the summer heat really well.

    Good on you for asking for comments for improvement. I think to go the extra mile you could have done more, made it bigger with more detail but I think what you’ve done here is great.

    Good stuff Honey,
    See you later in the comments.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post