Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Summer Learning Journey: Task 3

 Hello Everyone and welcome back to yet another Summer Learning Journey post!

 Task three was pretty cool! We had to make a insect out of flowers, sticks, leaves and more! Uhh lets just say that I didn't have many resources. I really did love searching and finding flowers to use to make my insect. It also gave me a nice excuse to walk around the garden chatting with my nanny! I chose to make a bee...beecause....get it bee - cause like because. Sorry already with the puns :P. Anyway I chose to do a bee because the flowers in my nanny's garden are mostly yellow. So I hunted around for more resources and didn't find much. But it was very fun. I think next time I should try not to pick such flimsy flowers that breaks every time you touch it! Well here is my result! 


Yeah hes small and all, he looks like he's squashed and his wing is dislocated! 
Well lets just say he maybe small but he has a BIG heart. 
Happy summer holidays bloggers. And remember BEE happy!


3 comments:

  1. Hey Honey,

    I love the stories that come with your blog posts, it’s great to hear you enjoyed exploring the garden and chatting with your nanny. I like you pun and think your bee looks very good especially since you had limited resources and the flowers kept breaking apart.

    Great work,
    See you later in the comments
    .
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malo e lelei Honey!

    I just have to say that your bee insect look fantastic! I love how creative you were by using sticks as the arms, leaves as the wings and then beautiful flowers (as like the nature are him like in a garden)! The story was also great to hear. I also like walking around my garden and exploring it. Maybe next time you could use more flowers so you could have more things around the bee. Keep up the good work Honey and love the puns. Hope to see more exciting posts like this.

    From Finau:)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post