Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Summer Learning Journey: Task 5!

Hi everyone welcome to my blog! This is task 5 of the Summer Learning Journey.

This task was fun! We had to choose a blog to comment on and then write it into a google doc. I chose to do mine on Finau's here is the link to her blog!

Finau's Blog 

Anyway here is my quality blog comment!


I hope you agree with me that it was a quality blog comment!
I think it is because my Spelling, Puntuaction and my comment makes sense.
I have started with a greeting and complimented the author ( this is the positive part).
I have made a connection by asking questions and saying that I would never do something ( Thoughtful).
And I have said something that they could improve on.
Well bloggers I hope you enjoyed this post and HONEY OUT peace!!!



2 comments:

  1. Hey Honey,

    I’m Daniel from the SLJ Blog commenting team. I’m looking forward to seeing all your amazing blog posts and I hope you’re enjoying your summer.

    Great work on this task, I’m super impressed with the extra effort you put in to distinguish the different parts of your comment to show us where you have been positive, thoughtful and helpful. Your comment was really nice and I think Finau will appreciate it.

    Remember that you will get bonus points for leaving quality comments like this on other students blogs. Just remember to submit a link to your published comment using this form.

    Nice work Honey,
    See you later in the comments.

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post