Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Summer Learning Journey: Task 4

Hi guys welcome back to another post of SUMMER LEARNING JOURNEY!!! woo yay woooooo. 
Anyway lets get into task 4! 
This task was interesting...first of all I had to watch a video and post about a video I have already posted about before in literacy and then I see Mark, a Marshland cyber safety teacher! "HI MARK!". Ok enough of that, this task wasn't my favourite task so far...it also reminded me of this time when I was fishing and I caught a fish and then felt sorry and let it free and chucked it into the sea. Ahh fun times, fun times..so back to the task. We had to make a comic strip and and fill in what they were saying. I was not the best at this. Oh and by the way I named one of them Bill....

Yeah I hope you enjoyed and see ya next time!
Bye!


1 comment:

  1. Hey Honey,

    Your intro to this task was quite nice, explaining the tasks you had to do and telling us a little bit about a time you went fishing.

    I think your dialogue matches the video really well and naming one of the characters was a clever way to make the dialogue easier to follow cos we know who’s talking to who.

    Great stuff,
    See you later in the comments
    .
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post