Pages

Monday, December 21, 2020

Summer Learning Journey: Task 8

 Hello, Welcome to another day of Summer Learning Journey!

This Task was interesting....and quite hard to come up with ideas. Well It might not look hard but when you are tired and your brain is DEAD!!! Then it gets hard. While this task was a Journey and all, It also reminded me of the time when I had a test and I was so pressured to get it done. I have so much work going on.....

Well here is my Task.



So you know the first page which has my ornaments on them? Well please comment on 
what doesn't belong out of them. 
Well i'm pretty busy with Christmas cards right now...Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Honey, Kiana-Marino here from the Summer Learning Journey.

    Ka pai! Good job! Thank you for participating in the “Which doesn't belong, step it up” activity as well as sharing your slides with us on your blog. I think I will leave it up to other bloggers to comment what doesn't belong on the slide with the ornaments so that they can have a chance to figure it out.

    It is awesome to see that despite not having a lot of time you still managed to complete this activity which is awesome to see however please do not feel pressured to complete these activities under stress.

    Keep up the good mahi, i look forward to seeing future blog posts from you over these summer holidays.

    Ngā mihi
    Kiana-Marino

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post