Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2020

Summer Learning Journey: Task 6

Hello Everyone welcome back my friends to another day of learning in summer time.

So yeah hey guys its another task of Summer Learning Journey! 

Lets get into it!

So this one was all about art and learning about art, first we watched a video on the elements of art then we went onto Art Colouring Book its a really cool site by the way! So after we went onto that we chose a art piece and customized it? I think that's what we were mean't to do anyway. So  I chose the art called: Woman Combing her hair. You may be thinking "Uhh who calls a art piece that?" well actually you might not be thinking that but I was at the time. So Yeah heres my work!


I had so much fun doing this and even though its not as fun doing it on computer than normal drawing it was still really fun. 

Its not my best work since her HANDS WHITE! Well she could be wearing a glove on one hand?

Heh heh but yeah not the best....Soooo I hope you enjoyed this post and make sure to comment ;)

HONEY OUT peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post