Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Summer Learning Journey: Task 2

 Hey Bloggers! Welcome back to another Summer Learning Journey Task!

This task was actually really fun! It was all about Pronunciation and I also had to get my brother involved! Basically we had to create a Screencastify with 2 people (Me and my Brother) and make them say "What are you doing today" in Maori and you then would reply. So me and my brother did that twice rotating with who says what. I hope you enjoy my video, I am so sorry if the pronunciation is wrong. Now just sit back and enjoy.....


1 comment:

  1. Hey Honey,

    Great work getting this task done and well done for getting your brother involved to help you out and teach him along the way. Your video presenting skills are really good, very professional introduction and both your pronunciations were spot on. Even with only five minutes prep..

    Great work you two,
    See you later in the comments.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post