Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2020

Summer Learning Journey: Task 7

 Salut à tous, je parle dans une langue différente! Woo I was speaking in a different language! Can you guess what language it was in the comments?

Hey Guys welcome back to another Summer Learning Journey Task!!!

This task was really fun! It reminded me of my dad climbing a ladder! Uhh ok then.....

So Task 7 was really fun it was all about making optical illusions! I followed a video on youtube if you want to do it yourself here is the link- LINK.

Ok So here is my Ladder illusion!

I hope you like it and remember HE'S SPECIAL :>. No actually remember that you can always comment on what I should improve on, I love reading your comments! Bye!


2 comments:

  1. I actually realised I highlighted the wrong part XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salut Honey,

    Oui tu parles français, très bien. I’ll be honest that’s from google translate because I only know the tiniest bit of French. Je parle un peu français

    Bravo on your optical illusion and it’s cool to see you have included the link to the video so people can follow along. I think for this illusion to work even better you might need to angle the page a bit when taking the photo, like at the end of the video, so the audience gets the full effect.

    Great work Honey, you are championing Marshland school at the moment.
    See you later in the comments.

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post